Simple Steps to Car Finance
At Better Chance Finance, we know that finding a new car can be challenging, and that a big part of that challenge can be getting the right finance in place. We spend every day working with our brokers who advise customers like you, and helping them get the finance they need sorted – so that they’ve got a better chance of driving away in their dream car.
How do I get easy car finance?
Getting car finance can be stressful, so at Better Chance Finance, we take away the hassle, and do the hard work of searching for the best rates for you in your situation. We work with our broker, and their trusted panel of lenders, and they search to find the best deal – taking into account the details you’ve given us.
Here’s how it works:
- You submit an online application – here we simply ask for some details about you and your situation, and find out what type of car finance you’re after.
- We’ll find you a loan – we send this information securely to our broker, in order to find the best loan for you.
- The broker will then get in touch to complete the process.
What are my car finance options?
Trained advisers will be able to talk you through the different car finance options, and answer any questions that you have about them. Our brokers always aim for straight-talking advice, so that you know exactly where you stand with any finance agreement.
The options when it comes to financing a car include:
- Cash or savings – if you’re able to save up the amount you need for your vehicle you’ll have the benefit of paying no interest on the total amount.
- Getting a Personal Loan [link to personal loans on site if have by then] – involving monthly repayments for the full amount, charged with interest
- Personal Contract Plan (PCP) – involving lower monthly payments and the ability to change your car more regularly.
- Hire Purchase (HP) – you’ll own the car at the end of the deal, having paid a deposit and monthly payments.
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH) – for when you’re not looking to own the vehicle at the end of the finance deal.
Can I get car finance with bad credit?
We work with specialists in finding great car finance options for people with bad credit, and they can help get customers the finance they need – even if they’ve had a CCJ.
If you want a car loan, but know that you have bad credit, the first thing to do is find your credit report, and see just how bad your credit score is. There are three credit reference agencies, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, and they all hold information on you. When you find your report:
- Check addresses on old accounts, make sure you’ve not missed any.
- Make sure everything on there is accurate, mistakes can sometimes happen.
- Check that any CCJs or IVAs listed are accurate and correct.
- Cancel unused credit and store cards as even unused cards can count against you.
- Apply for a loan with a broker – consider using a service like Better Chance Finance as we’ll help find a lender likely to say “Yes”, whatever your credit history.
Daryl was stressed about getting car finance – in fact, he didn’t really know where to start. He’d seen so many ads on telly for finance companies, but wasn’t really sure what all the jargon they spoke in meant! [picture of Daryl]
This is where we come in. We’re jargon-free and can help you follow the simple steps we guide you through to getting you on the road, in the new car you want…. Our brokers help customers every day do just that – from people who’ve never taken out finance before, to those worried about a bad debt situation – getting sorted through Better Chance Finance, is easy and hassle-free.
- Our Getting-a-Loan Jargon Buster
- New Reg Plates Car Buying Guide 2019
- What Are The Best Cars For Dogs?
- Simple Steps to Car Finance
- Where Do I Start With Getting Car Finance?
- Best Small Car
- Our Eco-Friendly Car Buying Guide
- Should I Buy a Second-hand or New Car?
- Car Finance & Loans Explained
- Car Finance with Bad Credit